Posts Tagged Destroying Angel
In our last post, 31. Passover – Exodus Interrogated II, we uncovered an additional eight points of evidence dealing with our investigation of the Festival of Passover and Unleavened Bread:
8. There are a total of 7 days of eating unleavened bread.
9. The first and seventh days are High Sabbaths.
10. It was during the night of Passover, Abib 14, that the Israelites came out of Egypt, the house of bondage.
11. The Hebrew terms arab (evening) and byn ha-arabim (between the evenings) are synonymous and mean the time period just after sunset and before dark which begins the scriptural day.
12. One is to eat unleavened bread from the beginning of Abib 14 until the beginning of Abib 21 for a total of seven days of eating unleavened bread.
13. After the killing of the Passover lamb, the sprinkling of blood on the door frame, and the Passover meal at the beginning of Abib 14, the Israelites were not to leave their houses until morning.
14. It was the destroyer named Yahweh who killed all the Egyptian firstborn.
15. The day of Passover is to be observed as an ordinance or statute until a future world-age lasting time.
We will now proceed to solve this case with our third and final installment.
So far the interrogation from 30. Passover – Exodus Interrogated I has produced the following primary evidence:
1. Yahweh spoke to Moses and Aaron on Abib 1 of the New Year.
2. The Passover lamb was to be taken on Abib 10.
3. Lamb was to be kept until the beginning of Abib 14.
4. Lamb was to be killed just after sundown at the beginning of Abib 14 and its blood smeared on the doorframe. It is immediately cooked, and eaten.
5. All remains of lamb were to be burned by early morning prior to sunrise of Abib 14.
6. Yahweh would pass through Egypt during the night of Abib 14 killing all the firstborn except Israelite houses smeared with the blood of the lamb.
7. Abib 14 is a Festival Day.
It’s time to continue with the interrogation.
Follow on Twitter
ALL TOPICSPlease click on the "Topics" tab for a complete listing. Over 80 posts!
- America in Bible
- Book of Jasher
- Book of Yashar
- C.O. Dodd
- Clean & Unclean
- Day of Atonement
- Dietary Regulations
- Feast Days
- Herbert Armstrong
- High Sabbaths
- Holy Days
- Immortal Soul
- Jubilee Year
- Judgment Day
- Lost Tribes
- New Moon
- New Testament
- New Year
- NT Patriarchs
- Old Testament
- OT Patriarchs
- Sabbath Year
- Sabbatical year
- Sacred Name
- Scriptural Calendar
- Scriptural Time
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- Targum Onkelos
- The Law
- The LORD
- The Rapture
- The Torah
- Unclean Foods
- Unleavened Bread
- USA in Bible
- Vernal Equinox
- Yom Kippur
Translate This Site
- Israel Irked by Macron-Abbas Meeting Ahead of Holocaust Forum 01/22/2020 JNS
- Arab Hit and Run Driver Gets Indicted: No Mention of Terrorism 01/22/2020 Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz
- Michigan Democratic Party Candidate for House Supports BDS, Anti-Israel Legislation 01/22/2020 JNS