Gregorian Year 2026
*(19 Years to Jubilee of 2045)
Day 1 – Unleavened Bread
|(c)||Abib||17||Wave Sheaf Offering||Apr||4||5||Sat||Sun|
|(d)||Abib||20||Day 7 – Unleavened Bread||Apr||7||8||Sat||Sun|
(Last Great Day)
Click on notes (a) to (i) for scriptural references.
• The scriptural 24-hour day begins at sunset on the first date with gray background.
• High Sabbaths are in Bold Type. Italics in Calendar indicate non-Sabbath Days.
• The daylight portion of the scriptural 24-hour day is in red type.
*For information regarding the Jubilee Year of 2045 please refer to the free publication by Qadesh La Yahweh Press which is titled: The Sabbath and Jubilee Cycle.
Click for larger image
Download 2026 Calendar in PDF format. Version 1
Click for larger image
New Moon Days 2026
All New Moons are calculated from the location of Jerusalem per the instructions from Isaiah 2:3, “…for out of Zion will the law go forth, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.”
• Days begin at sunset on the first date with gray background.
Criteria for New Moons
• If the conjunction of the sun and moon occurs between sunset and sunrise, the nighttime portion of the 24-hour day, this would indicate that the conjunction occurred within the last day of the month. Therefore the next sunset would mark the beginning of a new month (moon).
• If the conjunction of the sun and moon occurs between sunrise and sunset, the daylight portion of the 24-hour day, the next sunset would mark the beginning of the last day of the month. Therefore the beginning of the new month (moon) would occur at the second sunset after the conjunction.
For more information regarding New Moons and the New Year see:
Also see The Festivals and Sacred Days of Yahweh.
Special Note: All dates, including the weekly Sabbath, will be one day earlier in the regions of Hawaii, Bora Bora, Tahiti, etc. Refer to the following:
Days begin on the first date at sundown and end on the second date at sundown. Dates and days marked in red indicate the daylight portion of the 24-hour day.
Abib 1 is the beginning of Year 31 of the 70th Jubilee cycle calculated from the time that the Israelites began the count for the first Jubilee cycle in 1386/1385 B.C.E. in the land of Kaanan. The event of the Exodus took place in 1439/1438 B.C.E., Abib 1 to Abib 1 reckoning. There are 19 years remaining until the end of the 70th Jubilee Cycle, which occurs in the spring of 2045. For more information see The Sabbath and Jubilee Cycle.
(b) Passover Day begins on the 14th day of Abib and is Day 1 of the 7-day Festival of Passover/Unleavened Bread. (Exod. 12:6-20, 13:3-10, 34:18; Luke 22:7) High Sabbath and Sacred Convocation. For more information see The Festivals and Sacred Days of Yahweh.
(c) This is the day of the Wave Sheaf Offering which is the day after the weekly Sabbath of Passover Week (Lev. 23:9-11). Listed to determine date of Pentecost (Festival of Weeks). Not a High Sabbath or Sacred Convocation.
(e) Fiftieth day from the Wave Sheaf Offering which is the day after the weekly Sabbath day that occurs during Passover Week. (Exod. 23:16, 34:22; Lev. 23:15-16; Deut. 16:9) High Sabbath and Sacred Convocation. For more information see The Festivals and Sacred Days of Yahweh.
(h) Festival Day 1 of the 8-day Festival of Ingathering. According to Scriptures, this first day along with the next 6 also constitute the 7-day Festival of Tabernacles. (Exod. 23:16, 34:22; Lev. 23:33-39; Num. 29:12; Deut. 16:13; John 7:10) High Sabbath and Sacred Convocation.
(i) Festival Day 8 (Last Great Day) of the 8-day Festival of Ingathering. In particular, this single day as well as the previous 7 days are collectively referred to as the Festival of Ingathering. (Exod. 23:16; Lev. 23:36, 23:39; Num. 29:35; Neh. 8:18; John 7:37) High Sabbath and Sacred Convocation.